Ayala Greenfield Estates
Luxurious living amidst the grandness of nature.
Only 20 minutes from Alabang, Ayala Greenfield Estates is a magical neighborhood that provides residents with a true sanctuary to come home to everyday.
With priceless views of Mount Makiling, Laguna de Bay, Tagaytay Ridge, and the Metro Manila cityscape, Ayala Greenfield Estates also has first-class recreational amenities, including its very own 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II, the father of environmental golf course design.
A community that works around nature rather than suppresses it, this 350-hectare development serves as the habitat of 35 species and 21 families of endemic and migratory birds. The flora provides a magnificent backdrop to any family scene, and the cool mountain breezes comfort both body and mind. This sense of being in a different world is made even better by an ideal location that keeps the conveniences of the city only a short drive away.
Why Invest in Ayala Greenfield Estates?
Ayala Greenfield Estates is sheer beauty only 30 minutes from the city.
- Ayala Greenfield Estates is approximately 35 kilometers from Alabang. This translates to a comfortable driving time of about 30 minutes.
- There are a number of nearby institutions that can serve our residents.
- Ayala Greenfield Estates’ unique location provides it with exceptional views of Mt. Makiling, the Makati Skyline, the Tagaytay ridge, and Laguna De Bay.
- Prime residential subdivision
- 350 hectares (500 in all, 150 will be for future commercial use)
- Exclusive Golf & Leisure Club
- Leisure Club look and feel
- Underground Utilities
- Scenic views of nature (e.g. Mt. Makiling, Laguna Bay, Makati Skyline, Tagaytay Ridge)
- Turnover Period – 18 months from the time of launch and complete documents.
|Land Area is SQM||3,502,665|
|Less: Phase 1-6||1,303,162|
|Less: Golf Course||630,000|
|Remaining Land Inventory:||1,569,503|
How much land do we have in Ayala Greenfield Estates?
|Land Area in sqm||3,502,665|
|Less: Phase 1 to 6||1,303,162|
|Less: Golf Course||630,000|
|Remaining Land Inventory||1,569,503|
Ayala Greenfield Estates offers a wide range of top notch, exclusive amenities geared towards active leisure and relaxation, satisfying the varied interests and hobbies of all members of the family.
With its highest point at 315 meters above sea level, it has a cool climate almost like Tagaytay, with a typical temperature of 2 degrees Celsius – 30 degrees Celsius;. Its elevation also affords residents 360-degree views of nature.
It is home to a 15-hectare nature park, filled with picnic huts, fishing lagoons, tree groves, and hiking trails. Mature trees and wildlife are preserved at Ayala Greenfield Estates; fresh air from city pollution is abundant.
It is also a bonafide bird sanctuary. The presence of 35 species and 21 families of endemic and migratory birds such as doves, woodpeckers, flower peckers, swallows, wagtails, shrikes, etc. has been documented in a scientific study.
The centerpiece of the community is a championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., the father of environmental golf course design. To preserve the inherent beauty of the environment, the holes of Ayala Greenfield Estates’ golf course are laid out around slopes and cliffs. Gullies and waterways become both visual interest and physical challenge for golf gamers.
Beyond the gold course, residents and their guests can enjoy the exclusive Ayala Greenfield Golf & Leisure Club. Residents can dine with a view at the Veranda, the Club’s restaurant overlooking the golf course.
The Club also houses function rooms, a Zen garden, massage and steam rooms, a jacuzzi and sauna.
Residents are assured of worry-free living with Ayala Property Management Corporation’s (APMC) services and 24-hour security supervised by the Ayala Security Force (ASF).
General Information on Ayala Greenfield Estates
- Lots per square meter starts at Php13,000.00/sqm
- Association dues are Php36.00/sqm per year.
- One time golf share activation: Php100,000.00.
- Golf Course Maintenance: Php4,000.00 monthly. (Php500.00 of which is consumable from the Club per month)
- Architectural Theme: Modern Asian
- Maximum Height Restriction: 9 meters from the highest corner
- Setbacks: 5 meters from any side of the lot facing the road. 2 meters from any side of the lot not facing the road.