Ayala Westgrove Heights
The perfect setting for your family’s dreams.
Ayala Westgrove Heights is a high-end residential subdivision amidst rolling terrain and valleys blanketed by thousands of mango trees. With more than 50% of the entire development dedicated to open spaces.
Something hot is always happening at Ayala Westgrove Heights
Neighborhoods in Harmony
Living here strikes a chord in just about everyone. With so many groups celebrating different passions and interests, it’s easy to fall in love with Ayala Westgrove Heights. Green, quiet, and secure – it’s all about us being together, nurturing what we love most about our life. Rooted in Ayala Alabang’s tradition of value appreciation and growth, life’s a song.
An Exceptional Setting
No wonder shutterbugs love it here. Ayala Westgrove Heights’ environment is perfectly composed, with about half dedicated to neighborhoods woven fluidly through the other half that’s scenic nature.
Zoom out a bit: this is just five minutes away from NUVALI and 40 minutes from the Makati Central Business District. Everything – and everyone – just clicks.
There’s nothing quite like the Orchard Park in bloom. A vast nature preserve of rolling fields where rows of different trees species and paths weave through it. Cared for by Ayala Properties Management Corporation, Orchard Park is a majestic tribune to the spirit of Ayala Westgrove Heights. The warmth and generosity of a community, abundant, awesome nature: every homecoming celebrates both.
Premiere location in the heart of the Calabarzon area
- 20 minutes from Alabang commercial and business district
- 30 minutes from world-class Asian Hospital
- 50 minutes from Makati Central Business District
Why Ayala Westgrove Heights?
- Strategic Location
- Unique Orchard Terrain
- Grand Amenities
- Growing Community
- Sound Investment: Rooted in the heritage of Ayala Alabang
Unique Orchard Terrain
Come home to a fresher breeze and open spaces.
With more than half of the subdivision devoted to open spaces, there is plenty of room to wander, countless trees and hills to climb, beautiful sights to discover.
There are over 1,500 mango trees producing three different varieties of mango. Ayala Westgrove Heights is a bird and wildlife sanctuary, and the entire development is skillfully planned to ensure that all its residents – even flora and fauna – live well.
Privacy and exclusivity is always maintained in the village amenities. Having three grand-scaled clubhouses and numerous facilities mean:
- No crowding in common areas.
- Wear and tear of facilities is minimized.
- Every phase is near a clubhouse.
- Recreational facilities cater to a broad range of interests.
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Covered and outdoor basketball courts
- Outdoor tennis courts (4)
- Soccer field
- Children’s play area
- Fitness gym
- 6-hectare central park with man-made lagoons
- Tree-lined jogging and biking paths
- Picnic areas
- Social hall
- Lapping pool and kiddie pool
- Indoor tennis courts (2)
- Indoor badminton courts (2)
- Indoor basketball court
- Game room (billiards, video games, card games)
- Social hall
- Spa and wellness center
- Playgrounds and picnic areas
- Swimming pool
- Wet-play area
- Children’s play area
- Junior basketball court
- Skating rink
- Multi-purpose hall
- Children’s library
The village was designed to take advantage of the natural contours giving residents varied views. These views are preserved with the use of underground utilities.
Natural Open Space
More than 50% of the land is dedicated to open space and the entire subdivision is declared as a bird and wildlife sanctuary.
- A few steps outside the subdivision is the Westgrove Plaza, complete with Mercury Drug, BPI, The Skin and Spa and other specialty shops.
- Rustan’s Fresh and Paseo de Sta. Rosa are also nearby.
- The South Luzon Health and Medical Center and Asian Hospital are minutes away.
- St. Scholastica’s College – Westgrove
- De La Salle Canlubang
- Don Bosco
- Beacon School
- Xavier School in Nuvali
- Miriam College
- Ayala Westgrove Heights is one of the fastest growing subdivisions in the South.
- It is an active and bustling neighborhood that creates and encourages interaction and activity.
- Residents have established various social, cultural, leisure, environment clubs and committees to be able to mingle with those who share their interests and passions.
Security and Village Concierge
- Ayala Westgrove Heights is secured by the Emirate Security Systems Inc.
- The village is being managed by Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC). Aside from the maintenance of common areas, landscaping, waste management, and other basic services, the Village Concierge also provides the following: Coordination with accredited contractors for minor plumbing and electrical repairs and assistance in social events and parties by providing a list of accredited suppliers.
- Established Sta. Rosa as the new Alabang
- Dominated the market for over a decade
- Ayala Land’s most successful project in recent years
- Created the impetus for Nuvali
Main Highlights of the Orchard Park
- 28 hectares
- Equivalent to 600 basketball courts
- The mother of all parks
- Naturally beautiful vistas
- Nature preserve
- Quiet buffer zones
- Fresh air / cool breezes
- Recreational areas
- Promotes wellness
General Information on Ayala Westgrove Heights
- Association Dues – Php 43.00/sqm per year
- Architectural Theme – Mediterranean
- Maximum Height Restriction – 9 meters from the highest corner
- Frontage – 5 meters from any side of the lot facing the road
- Setbacks – 2 meters from any side of the lot not facing the road
- Lots per square meter start at approximately Php 13,500.00