Luxurious Living Amidst the Grandness of Nature
Everyday, a different view. Everyday’s a different hue. Color your world with infinite possibilities of home. Ayala Greenfield Estates presents an exhilarating vista of its eighth phase- The Panoramas.
- Heightened exclusivity of living in one of the terraced enclaves
- Wider roads and lower density compared to previous phases, allowing for more common areas and open spaces
- Residents of AGE enjoy access and proximity to its 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course
The Grandness of Nature
- Ideal location which provides breathtaking and intimate views of both Mt.Makiling and Laguna de Bay.
- Phase 8 integrates the natural surroundings with its landscape design.
- location brings residents closer to other leisure destinations, while at the same time offers accessibility to urban conveniences.
Location and Access
Eastern area of Ayala Greenfield Estates
The Panoramas is going to be the first phase in this newly developed area and is at its central part, with the peripheral areas reserved for future phases.
Accessible via South Luzon Express Way through the Batangas Exit. Ayala Greenfield Estates is just a quick drive from Nuvali and Alabang’s legacy of community and lifestyle. Perfectly positioned in one of Laguna’s finest elevations, moments at home are steeped in vivid beauty that only gets better with time.
|Gross Land Area||18.8 has.|
|Lot Size Range||408 to 927 sqm|
|No. of Lots||140 lots|
- Solenad (Nuvali Retail Centre)
- Paseo de Sta. Rosa
- Alabang Town Center
- University of the Philippines – Los Baños
- St. Scholastica’s College – Westgrove
- De La Salle University – Canlubang
- Don Bosco College – Canlubang
- Xavier School – Nuvali
- South Luzon Medical Center
- Asian Hospital
Site Development Plan
|Total number of lots||140 lots|
|Average lot size||574sqms|
|Smallest lot area||408 sqms|
|Biggest lot area||927 sqms|
|Number of lots based on area:|
- Wider roads and sidewalks vs. older Phases
- Sidewalks bigger by 50%
- 18M Spine road, no loading
- 14M Arterial Road
Block 1 Lot 8
Block 1 Lot 16
Block 6 Lot 16
Block 8 Lot 15
Land and Terrain
The sun spilling colors unto the sky. The horizon in the distance. Terraced residential enclaves are enveloped in a gently rolling lush terrain privileged with generous open spaces and grand view in every direction.
Lot Classification and Pricing
|Lot Classifications||Price Range||Description|
|Village||12||000 - 13|
|000||Lots that are at the perimeter of the property||Prime|
|12||700 - 15||500|
|All regular lots in Ayala Greenfield Estates||Park Lane||17|
|200||Adjacent to open space with Mt. Makiling view||Lake View|
|20||500 - 23||500|
|Lots with commanding views of Laguna de Bay and Mt. Makiling<|
Embraced by myriad settings for nurturing ties and pursuits. The Panoramas cascades into everyday, beckoning you to a limitless lifestyle.
Designed by Leandro V. Locsin and Partners, the Village Clubhouse’s hilltop location amplifies an extensive range of amenities with spectacular views.
Ayala Greenfield Estates’s status as a bird sanctuary is celebrated by this 15-hectare expanse encompassing tree groves, a fishing lagoon, an open play-field, camping grounds, picnic huts, and an extensive 14-kilometer trail system for hiking and biking.
This symbolic connection between Mt. Makiling and the Laguna plains traverses almost 500 meters of sloping terrain, presenting close to two hectares of lush greens, cascading pools, and trails for hiking and jogging.
Sensational views, one of the country’s best courses, right next door. The father of environmental golf course design, Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed this 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course.
Ayala Greenfield Golf and Leisure Club
Designed by Architect Ruben Payumo, the club and driving range are flanked by magnificent views of Mt. Makiling and Amprigon Hill. Impeccable dining, service, and on-the-green views can be savored at the Veranda.